For 2019 the following Registry fellowships will be available in the ERA-EDTA Registry office in the Academic Medical Center:
Research registry fellowships to support Registry related activities of the association (e.g. ERA-EDTA Registry, ESPN/ERA-EDTA Registry, EURODOPPS).
- Duration: from a minimum of 4 weeks (28 days) to a maximum of 6 weeks (42 days).
- Nephrologist or nephrology researcher
<40 years of age from the ERA-EDTA geographic area.*
- The candidate will be selected by a small committee selected by the ERA-EDTA Registry and then approved by the ERA-EDTA Council. In case of doubt the SAB (Chair; Co-Chair and Secretary-Coordinator) will be consulted.
- Fellowships have the aim of scientific publication.
- Fellows will be supervised by members of the Registry staff.
The next Call will be opened on March 7, 2019 and closed on April 9, 2019 (the deadline for submitting an application). To submit your fellowship request you must fill in the online form which can be found on the
ERA-EDTA website (available from March 7, 2019). For the complete instructions and rules please read the
"ERA-EDTA Young Fellowship General Rules".