For 2018 the following Registry fellowships will be available in the ERA-EDTA Registry office in the Academic Medical Center:
Research registry fellowships to support Registry related activities of the association (e.g. ERA-EDTA Registry, ESPN/ERA-EDTA Registry, EURODOPPS).
- Duration: from a minimum of 4 weeks (28 days) to a maximum of 6 weeks (42 days).
- Nephrologist or nephrology researcher
<40 years of age from the ERA-EDTA geographic area.*
- The candidate will be selected by a small committee selected by the ERA-EDTA Registry and then approved by the ERA-EDTA Council. In case of doubt the SAB (Chair; Co-Chair and Secretary-Coordinator) will be consulted.
- Fellowships have the aim of scientific publication.
- Fellows will be supervised by members of the Registry staff.
The next Call will be opened on December 5th, 2017 and closed on February 5th, 2018 (the deadline for submitting an application). To submit your fellowship request you must fill in the online form which can be found on the
ERA-EDTA website (available from December 5th, 2017). For the complete instructions and rules please read the
"ERA-EDTA Young Fellowship General Rules".
Please note that if you would like to apply for a Registry fellowship to work on data from the EURODOPPS project, you should also submit a separate Research Application Form to the EURODOPPS selection committee. More information and the Research Application Form can be found on: